Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I m in luv wid older lady (5 years older then me). what to do?

I was woriking in pvt firm. along with other emplyees, one lady (older then me, but much beautyful) was also working there. I worked there for 1 year n during all these time, I did not thing anything about her (I swear) and we always talked with respect with each others. She is married and having two children. She is pure hearted lady. I am also married and very happy with my wife. One day I got my transfer order and she invited me for dinner, i went, ate well, talked well (no any hint from any side), when I was about to go from her house, she wished me for my future and I also advised her about her work. We cought each other's hand and she kissed on my head (like mother). Suddenly we hugged each other for few moments. But when I tried to approach further, she cried and requested not to go further as she is much respecting me. I stopped and she came with me upto doors. She demanded promissed from me not to do this with anyother person as I am married person. (she is very matured in such aspects). I promissed her. She also demanded promissed from me to keep my wife happy by all means. I promissed. Next day I got her call, we talked for long time. She begged pardoned for yesterday's episode. I told her tht it was true feelings towards each other, she was under confusion. Next day again we talked on mob. and she confessed tht she loves me. After few day's talk, we reached to the exted that we decided to got married (in private without knowing anyone). we married each other in front of god. She requested me to treat our relation as a "divine love" (no ). I was happy with it. She also talks with my wife on phone very nicely. Now after few days I will leave for new city and will not b able to live without her. I feel fear tht after my departure any other person will come in her life. She is much much beautyful ( I am nothing before her),she is financially sound (I am not much). She is having huge social life (but feels lonely). But she always clears tht I am the only person to whom she loves. (she does not tell lie at any time). HOW TO MAINTAIN THESE RELATION? I NEED HER VERY MUCH. PLS HELP.....

No comments:

Post a Comment