Sunday, August 14, 2011

Opinion on Aaron Rodgers?

Basically I want to get the rest of your opinions on Aaron Rodgers.My own personal opinion is that people are hyping him up way too soon.Sure he has had great numbers in his 3 starting seasons but in those 3 seasons there has been far better QB's(Warner in 2008 Brees in 2009 Brady last season/Also Rivers in all three of those seasons.).He wins the Superbowl (Which I will admit was a great performance) and people start saying he's the best in the league based on his postseason performance.What about Brady?Two time MVP,Three time Superbowl champ (Mostly because of Vinateiri but Brady put them in a winning position) and two of the best seasons any QB ever has had (2007,last season).Then there's Peyton Manning four time MVP,superbowl champ,Will most likely break every ping record,Epic forehead.I'm not saying Rodgers isn't one of the best because he is a top 5 QB in my opinion (Number 4 just behind Brees) but until he has as many Superbowl's as Brady or as many MVP's and 4000+ yard seasons as Manning he will never be considered the best current QB in my eyes.I can see him becoming one of the great QB's of all time (Dan Marino is the greatest of all-time despite the lack of rings) but people just need to stop all ready considering him one until he has actually proved he can be consistently successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment