Thursday, August 18, 2011

Does ANY other woman out there have to deal with this?

So, I kicked my husband out on his a** a while back because I just couldn't take the lying, the boozing, the snoring, the farting, the stinky feet, the yellow & cracked toenails, the sleeping till noon every day, the loser friends he always had over, his disappearing & going on a three day drinking binge during mardi gras, his stupid pranks, his horrible open-grave breath, him wearing a deer skin loin cloth around the house, his giant collection of Hustler magazines, the sonic boom burping, etc., etc. So we've been trying to work it out and have been 'dating' a few times a week. Now he's hinting around he wants tonight. Should I let him? I can make him take a shower and stuff a breath mint in his mouth first but he acts like a caveman when we 'slam the clam' (his little saying for ), stabbing me for hours on end until he explodes all over my face, wall, chest, hair, sheets and pillows. Then he rolls off, farts and yells "my complements to the chef" then pes out and snores so loud I can't sleep. Am I alone here? Please, for the love of God, let there be someone else that shares my misery and tell me what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment