Friday, August 12, 2011

What's the meaning of my dream?

Ok, I had one of those dreams last night where its multiple dreams in one dream. One part of the dream there was this huge hotel like place being built. Then the next think I know I'm in somekind of seacreature park think and I see these huge redish looking long and think mantaray like things and I was trying to cetch one in a net but then it kept biting me through the net like three or four times. Then the next think I know I was in these long dark and desolate corridors of some place I do not know. Then the next thing I know I'm on this huge stage with the set people and then I see Britney Spears High up with her arms and legs tied to this big metal square, she was completely naked by the way. Then this little black boy was laughing and jumped on her and tried to her but he fell of her and hit the stage and died. Well they got Britney down and then everyone came over to see if the boy was alright or whatever. I was sorta standing aloof in the dream like a ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment