Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Malaysian cure for fire ant bite? It's clear oil with chinese(i think) written on the little bottle.Can u name

We went camping in a park in Texas, US. Fire ants bit my son all over. There was also a Malaysian family camping. They gave us this Malaysian/Chinese medicine oil in a little bottle. It had clear oil in it. I think it had a strong smell too. We applied it to the bite site. It stopped the swelling, itching. He didn't even get those tiny postules that you get after ant bites. The family told us we could buy it at any Malaysian store. Now I can't find any store. I was wondering if you could provide me the name for the medicine. Any help would be appreciated. The bottle kinda reminded of of the printing on the tiger balm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Balm except the bottle was alot narrower than the tiger balm bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment