Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Could this possibly mean he doesn't like me or maybe he DOES like me?

I'm a college freshman and our college had a Sadie Hawkins dance. I casually mentioned to this guy that I was going to the dance and if he wanted to go he could go with me. He smiled and said, "Ok, when is it?" I told him when it was and he said, "Ok, I can do that". He smiled and I walked away all embarred and said I would talk to him later. The dance was last night and I didn’t bring up the subject again and neither did he before the dance took place. He hasn't asked for my number and he seems shy lately around me anyway. My friends say they catch him looking at me in one of my cles and I notice when I look at him he's always smiling. One of my friends casually asked him if he like me and he said, "I don't not like her." I ended up not going to the Sadie Hawkins dance...and I didn't exactly tell him I wasn't going. But my friend asked if he was going and he said, "Keely asked me but I don't know if I'm gonna go." so I took that to mean that he didn't really want to go, and every time he saw me that day he smiled but I didn’t really have the nerve to ask him if he still wanted to go. The dance ended up being a dud and wasn’t fun, according to my friend anyway. The guy and I worked together today and we flirted like normal and like nothing went wrong. Neither of us mentioned the dance and as far as I know he didn’t go either. So, I guess we both ditched each other..problem is I still think I like him…but I don’t know if he likes me. So, does he or doesn’t he??

No comments:

Post a Comment