Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is she just a tease or what? plz help! easy 10 points?

ok so this girl i know has dropped heavy hints that she likes me for example telling me she wants a bf like 5 times, one time we were walkin at work and she told me she has a crush on sumone and i said who and she said hes near by and then i guess she got shy and mention someone else and she says am ber bff and stuff like that and she told my brother that i was her bf. so about 2 weeks ago we were txtin and i tell her "lets make something happen then me and you since you keep ssaying am your bf" and she reply "haha dumb you get hurt when you know am jus playing with you" so wazzup wit that? last nite we were also txtin and i tell her so you just see as a bff and not as someone you'll go out with and she never reply back! so should i just let it go and forget about her or is she just playing a lil game?

No comments:

Post a Comment